My Dear Wife,
The FIFA World cup is around the corner, so let me give you a few rules that will help us during the months of June and July:
1. The Television set's remote control belongs to me for the whole month.
2. You should not walk in front of TV whenever I am watching any match, you better freeze where you are or crawl on the floor.
3. You must support the same team I support.
4. No talking during the games, wait until Half-time or end of the game.
5. Repeats and match Highlights are as good as live matches, So I will watch them too.
6. We can see movies/home videos provided actors and actresses are wearing soccer jerseys(运动衫) and they are in Brazil.
7. Tell all your friends not to give birth or get married during the World Cup because we won't have time to attend their ceremonies.
8. Make sure you don't ask silly questions such as; is that Chelsea versus China? (Chelsea is a football club in England and China is not participating in this year's world cup finals) .
9. No funny faces to my friends whenever they come to watch matches with me.
10. Smile every time EXCEPT when my team is losing ...hope you get me clear?
11. Your baby must not cry during any match , it's better you drugged him or her with Breast milk.