1. Nurse: "Don't you like your new baby sister, Johnny?"
Johnny: "She's all right, but I wish she had been a boy. Willie Smith had just got a new sister, and now he'll think I'm trying to copy him"
2. Mickey refused to take the medicine, so his mother swashed him and said, "Hurry to take it down, or I'll call the police."
"Does the police like to take the medicine, mama?" Mickey asked curiously.
3. On the way to preschool, the doctor had left her stethoscope on the car seat, and her little girl picked it up and began playing with it.
"My daughter wants to follow in my footsteps!" thought the doctor.
Then the child spoke into the instrument, "Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order?"
4. A boy had eaten a lot of cookies, but he wanted more.
His father said to him, "Don't eat any more, or your stomach will explode."
The boy said, "Never mind. When I'm eating once again, you can stand aside."
5. It was so late. Frank lay in bed and demanded his mother to peel the apple for him.
"It's so late, sonny, that apples have already gone to bed."
"No, they won't, mama. The small apples may have gone to bed, but the big ones mustn't."